Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
What do I need to do to get the prizes I earned?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @finneypl welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry you didn't receive your rewards. I felt the same way.
Please proceed as follows: go to your app Candy Crush Friends Saga, do not go into the game but on Settings (the gear), then on the question mark and select the section Events. Below the help text you will find a contact button. Contact support and describe your situation. I've heard from some players that they got a refund. I can't promise you that it will be the same with you. But right now, I can't offer you any other solution.
Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. 😍
Happy New Year! 🎇