🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Studio, we need a team ID

Options
ElenaVorona
ElenaVorona Posts: 1,804 Level 3

When teams appeared in FHS, there were no team IDs either, and at first we all looked for teams only by name. But rather quickly, team IDs appeared. I am very grateful to the team that improves the FHS game. Thank you. You are cool guys!

But CCFS still does not have this elementary functionality - command IDs. For nearly two years, the CCFS development team hasn't taken the time to add one field to the Team Identification (Team ID) database. Any database programmer will tell you that this is easy to do (add a column, automatically index existing commands and assign them a unique code, and then set up automatic code assignment for new commands that will be created).

But we are still struggling with finding teams, because it's not easy to find us by name. To find my team, players go through all the circles of hell. Not everyone has the patience to do this. Why do they have to suffer so much?

If I could give them the unique code of my team, they would not pass this test, which annoys each of them.

Maybe no CCFS development team exists anymore? Maybe the Studio is also planning to shut down and remove the CCFS game soon and that's why they don't improve the game?

I don't know.

Studio, will you give us team IDs? Tell us honestly.

If yes, when exactly?

If not, just don't say anything, don't say anything. Because empty words about what it will be someday, I have long perceived as "never".

Comments

• ElenaVorona
    Options

CCFS moderators, maybe I should have created this thread in the Support section?

Maybe there this request of mine would have looked more weighty than here?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona, it's good that you bring it up in the discussion area. In the support area, players usually only go if something in the game generally does not work or they have not received rewards. Often they don't come back and valuable information like in your discussion would be lost.

The one with the team code is a good clue. I agree with you that with a code like in FHS or CCSS (yes, there is also a team code) it is much faster to find a team. I can imagine that a link is generated just like in CCS and you can share this link here in the community or send it by mail to friends (or share it via social media). I know the teams in CCS are no longer available, but that's exactly how it worked. You can still generate a link in CCS to add friends.

Rest assured that the development team at CCFS is constantly striving to improve our game. I know there's a lot to do right now and I can't tell you why we don't have any promotions and events right now. I hope we learn more this week. 

I hope it's ok if I add a link to your discussion for the studio. I am still waiting for an answer to my request regarding the search function. I've given your team as an example of how cumbersome your team is to find. 

Maybe it's helpful for the CCFS team to know how it works in other King games. 

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@DieOmimi

I am very grateful to you that you have not forgotten about us.

Our problem is really very serious and important.

I hope you have the patience and enthusiasm to remember us.

I don't know what global problems the CCFS game development team is currently solving, but in two years no really important problems that players have been talking about and asking for here in the Community have been resolved.

I was not the first to say that the command code is needed. This has been talked about for a very, very long time. I still have not lost hope that the developers of the game want to do at least something really useful for the players. I have almost no faith in the development team, but I still hope that they can do something.

Unfortunately, I don't know how links were generated in CCS. I never tried to invite players to the CCS team.

Of course, I don't mind if you give a link to this thread to Studio. I am grateful to you for this. Sometimes it seems to me that the Studio lives in some kind of parallel world and knows nothing about what real players need, not bots. It seems to me that they have built some kind of their own concept of the development of the game. But firstly, they themselves do not like it and therefore they do not implement it.

And secondly, they don't listen to what we say. They forgot or almost forgot what these games were created for. I understand that the goal of any company that creates games is money. This is normal and right. But it's impossible to make money from a game if it stops being played.

When do people stop playing the game? This happens when there are problems in the game and these problems accumulate quantitatively. And most importantly, these problems are not solved for years.

I still have a suspicion that this game will be closed soon. I draw this conclusion because the most important problems (for example, map navigation) have not been solved for years.

But I still hope.

Thank you again for remembering our problems and trying to help us. I appreciate it very much.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Racoon7 @Pitty_Kitty @Snow7501 @Kerrie @Veeken @hudus

I invited you to this thread just to keep you up to date.

• Veeken
    Veeken Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hello @ElenaVorona, thanks for the update. The things you say in your mail to DieOmimi are so true. Especially the fact that you think that CCS will be closed soon. The game is becoming a bit boring and thats never a good thing. It looks like the game lost interest in their players.

• hudus
    hudus Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

Lol i forgot my phone at work and i was so sick for 3 days i couldnt log into game. I am back now 😀

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone, some bugs have been fixed. Dachs delivery service is back and a milestone event. I hope that the other bugs will be fixed soon. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?