πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🌞 Sunday Bonus 🍭

Options
2Β»

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I don't see how this can be implemented into any Game as each has daily log in bonus already, so what or how do you expect King Games to give extra bonuses for Sunday's for loging in when most players play on weekends already where's the win ?

If they played less yes that would be great but weekends are the most played day's of the week so I don't think it would be a greater success having a better reward for Sunday's more so than on Monday through Thursday think about it as I already see like in Candy Crush Saga the Grew Plant features for extra booster's only works for weekends and if were lucky sometimes Monday and on occasion Thursday but mostly it's a weekend extra boosters event feature only so where is the extra booster's for Sunday going to fit in there ?

Of course since I mentioned it you can now pick and choose another game from the list of King Games but remember there are weekend events for most of them as well like Dachs Delivery, Kimmy's Carnival, and when its available Bubble Gum Hill event, Farm Hero Saga offers several weekend events, and there are more.....although these are just my opinions on this topic.

Good luck with your discussion....

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,676 Level 5
    Options

Voted for extra reward for the effort of non stop playing.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options

This is not about the sign-up bonus. I meant something extra. Like gold bars or extra lives or something.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?