πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

How to change PlayStore payment account?

Options
KawaiKitten66
KawaiKitten66 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi everyone,

I've searched for a couple of hours without any answer, so this forum is my last resort.

On my android phone, I have a Candy Crush account linked with my FB account and a new email address #1, but the Candy Crush payment still points to my Google Play Store with my old gmail #2. The thing is my PlayStore gift card is located on my new account #1 (not the older account known by Candy Crush).

I would like to switch the Playstore account for payment.

But I cannot find a way to do it. Both emails are known by the phone, and I can switch back and forth in the Play Store. I have tried to reinstall and to deconnect/reconnect with FB without success. CCrush always points to my old PlayStore email for payment.

Any advice ?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @KawaiKitten66 welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

For Candy Crush Saga you somehow took a wrong turn and ended up in our forum.

I'm not sure if this article can help you. I also play on Android but haven't made any purchases yet. Therefore, I can not give you any experience.

Please click on the green font. It will guide you to our Help Center. Maybe you can match an alternate email address with your old Google Account with the help of the article. Otherwise, I think you'll need to ask Google Customer Service for help.

how-do-i-change-my-payment-information-on-android

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?