🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Sweet cinema

Options

Hi all

my sweet cinema part with the ads hasn’t worked for about 2 weeks now keeps saying new ads soon.

can anyone help tried uninstall an reinstall to avail

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,719 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @maggiethompson090975 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I am guessing that you are missing the "Sweet Streak" in Candy Crush Friends Saga. This feature is not always present in the game. It reappears on a fairly regular schedule, each appearance is for a limited time.

Late last year, the Sweet Streak function was removed for a longer time because it was causing some errors in the game. We thought the problem was resolved and would return to its former schedule in 2023 as part of an update to the game.

I don't recommend uninstalling the game -- this causes all of your boosters to be lost. Instead, keep your game app updated and periodically clear your cache (do NOT clear your data as all boosters are lost).

Viewing ads to get extra moves / boosters is also a feature that disappears and reappears, but I don't know if there is a predictable schedule for such ads. This functionality was recently modified and may still be undergoing testing with some players. The ads will be back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?