πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

I did not received any sticker or reward.

Options
sparks_54
sparks_54 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi good day i played an tiffany event on completion of d event i did not any sticker or reward.4201 is my level now...can u help me with this issue plz. Thanks

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,508 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @sparks_54 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! The current event with Tiffi has 2 parts:

1. You need to complete 10 special levels. Within some of the levels, there are packages that can be collected for extra rewards. You must collect all of the packages (usually 3 or 4) to get the necessary number of points for the Tiffi sticker. But there is more required!

2. You must complete the "Star Chaser" feature that follows. This requires you to earn 30 new stars on levels on your game map. This will award you the remaining points needed to earn the Lunar Year Tiffi costume.

If you complete both parts 1 and 2 within the allowed time, you will get the new costume added to your scrapbook.

On another note, I encourage you to explore the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum in this community. You can earn boosters and gold bars for your game by participating in our Contests.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?