Answers

• lindabob9999999
    lindabob9999999 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It has changed since I upgraded to the Apple iOS new version

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,807 Friends Moderator
    Options

@lindabob9999999, you have posted your comment in the wrong forum. This forum is for Candy Crush Friends Saga, and we have not reached level 7000 in that game yet. I think your comment is intended for the Candy Crush Saga forum.

You can give feedback and check for more information about this change in Candy Crush Saga HERE (Click on the word "HERE" in bold green font -- it is a hyperlink to the correct forum).

Thank you for playing King games.@MountainMom

• Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

8/12/2023. Yup, candy crush saga been on portrait mode on my iPads and iPhones for quite a while now (almost year) and just yesterday (Aug 11) on my laptop and desktop, Windows10, the game changed from landscape to a smaller screen, I guess to portrait mode or Sucky!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,807 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Bernadine and Welcome to our Friendly Community. You have posted your comment in the wrong forum. This forum is for Candy Crush Friends Saga -- there is a different forum for Candy Crush Saga.

The following answer was given in another thread for Candy Crush Saga regarding the change to portrait mode.

"The King Studio has made the decision to remove the landscape mode with the last release of the game and implement a new layout. Recently, however, fewer scenes and events support the previous layout. Therefore, the studio made the difficult decision to change the layout for all players. A return to the previous layout is currently not planned."

You can give feedback and check for more information about this change in Candy Crush Saga HERE (Click on the word "HERE" in bold green font -- it is a hyperlink to the correct forum).

Thank you for playing King games.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?