🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Enlarge size of game

Options
Trisha9
Trisha9 Posts: 1 Newbie

How to enlarge the size of game on iPad.

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Trisha9 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

I would love to help you, but could you tell me what game you are playing to help me understand your question? You have posted your question in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga.

This issue occurred with a number of CCFS players in 2020, but the players were playing on laptops or PCs. The developers resolved the issue in 2020, so this would be a new problem in 2023. I do not have an iPad (I play on an Android tablet), so I may need to find someone who plays on an iPad to help you. In the meantime, do you have the option to "Adjust screen resolution" from a Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization, at least temporarily?

Some players choose to uninstall and reinstall the game. We don't recommend this because boosters are stored on your device and would be lost if you uninstall the game. Your progress and gold bars are stored on King.com servers, so they are not lost as long as you have saved your game progress there.

Please tag me in your response. This is done by typing an "@" sign followed by my username. When done correctly, my name will appear in bold green font and I will be notified of your response.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

@MountainMom, I mostly play on ipad!

I did not remember lately any difference to the game's size! Everything is normal on my iPad when I play Friends, as every day! (I posted as a feedback about the discussion here.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?