🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

When my friend play, 210 level he got 30 move and when I play 210 level I got only 19 move why

Options
2»

Answers

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

Nice and interesting discussions here! Thank you all!!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,834 Level 3
    Options

Several years ago, I searched for the answer to this question in several CCSS fandoms on the Internet. I found this thread in one of the fandoms. There was such information.

When a new level appears in the game, it has a certain number of moves. King's beta testers test the level mainly for the operation of the level's functionality and for the logic of passing the level. The number of moves at this point is not very important. (By the way, the guys said that most of the very first videos about passing the levels that first appeared on the Internet were laid out by beta testers. Therefore, in these videos there are always more moves in the levels.)

After the level is sent to free access and ordinary players pass this level, the game begins to collect statistics. Different players go through the same level for a different number of moves. Some people have boosters, some don't. Therefore, the number of moves used per level is significantly different.

Based on these statistics, the number of moves per level changes. That is, the number of moves that is set for this level now is the average number of moves for which players pass this level.

Later I came to the Community. And in the CCSS sub-forum, someone started a discussion about this issue. The information that I mentioned above was voiced in that thread. But the most interesting thing is that someone from the officials of the Community (moderator or manager) said that this is true. As usual, this was explained by the fact that this is testing and this is done in order to make the game better and more interesting. I was new to the community at the time, and all the names of the people in the community were new to me, and unfortunately I didn't remember who they were.

This version of the change in the number of moves seems to me the most reliable.

Because I do not believe that different versions of the levels are specially developed for different platforms. It requires a lot of extra human effort and a lot of time, but makes absolutely no sense.

Stores do not affect the contents of the game, they only sell it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?