🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can’t see any friends

Options
Celeser
Celeser Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there,

I can’t see any friends to ask for lives? Can someone help me?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Celeser welcome to the forum of Candy Crush Friends Saga. 

The fact that you do not have friends in your list can have various causes. The most common cause is an inadequate internet connection or that you are not logged in to the game with a King account. Sometimes it can also be because your app version is not quite up to date.

Please try our standard bug fixes:

- Log in to the game with a King account (settings, profile, login with email and password)

- Check your store for an update. We actually had a bug regarding the friends list in the last version. An update may resolve your issue.

- Turn off your device completely for about 1 minute. After turning on your device, you should check if you have a strong internet connection.

- Open the app (and close it) several times if necessary. 

Let me know if your friends list has updated.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi hi!

Is it necessary to connect using a King account? I ask because I always connect with facebook and I have a few friends! Connecting with a King account gives you more friends?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Nadia1770 you won't necessarily get more friends if you connect your game to a King account. But Facebook has been very unstable lately. Also, you can't play CCFS on Facebook. So it will take quite a while for your Facebook friends to appear in the CCFS list. 

With a King account, you will be assigned random players. There are 50 players in my friends list, of which I only know 6 here from the community. 

Since the studio stabilized the feature for requesting and sending life, I now not only receive requests, I actually get life sent.

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi thanks a lot for your answer!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?