🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Booster not boosting

Options
candyrunmachine
candyrunmachine Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2023 in Support

As you can see he throws out the booster and does not throw out the booster.

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @candyrunmachine and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Thank you for providing a video of your problem with the Yeti character in your game.

This issue has been experience by a few other players. Sometimes the issue is related to the player's device instead of the game. I recommend you try the following standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, run them. I have my game set to automatic updates and am currently on version 1.96.1

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) when using a mobile device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if the Friends characters are behaving correctly?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

If the problem is not associated with your device and is instead associated with your King account, then you may need to contact the King customer support team.

Let me know the results of your troubleshooting by tagging me in a reply (type the "@" sign followed by my username and then click on it when it appears at the top of the list). Please note that when tagging is done correctly, the tag will change to bold green font and I will get notified..

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 861 Level 5
    Options

The cash clearing,updating etc most of the times do not work.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @candyrunmachine my colleague has answered you and has not received any feedback yet. Can you tell us if you followed the recommended steps and it helped?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?