🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why do I need to make purchases twice?

Options
steelyjoe
steelyjoe Posts: 17 Level 2

When I want to make a gold bar purchase the first time it always fails. Then when I go through the buying process again I am informed that the first purchase will now be restored and I won't be charged for the second purchase. Why is this and is it really necessary? It's a complete waste of time and incredibly annoying.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @steelyjoe welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Unfortunately, we can't tell you why buying from your provider is so complicated. Tell me what platform you are playing on (Andriod, iOS or Win10 /Win11). Maybe I can find some players to whom this also happens.

Most of the time, it helps to clear the cache to clear previous information in your store (please only clear the cache, not the data of your provider app). You should also check if your apps or operating system needs to be updated. Sometimes there may be a bug in this area that has been fixed in a recent version.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• steelyjoe
    Options

Hi DieOmimi,

thanks for getting back to me and your help. The operating system is iOS 16.2. iPhone SE (the newest) All my apps are are up to date as is the OS. I found out how to delete the cache without deleting the data. How ever none of this seems to have made any difference. The problem persists with purchases. Cheers James

• DieOmimi
    Options

@steelyjoe

Hi James,

I haven't found anyone in the community who uses an iPhone similar to you and reports on problems with purchases.

Then I looked on support.apple.com and found only this: 

- In some cases, problems with in-app purchases can be resolved when you restart the device. 

I'm not sure if that solves your problem. 

Do you have the same problems with other apps that you have to try twice for purchases? 

Best regards Ina

• steelyjoe
    Options

Hi Ina,

I have tried turning my phone off and on again, with no difference. I also have the same purchasing problem with BubbleWitch3 saga,

Regards

James

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @steelyjoe, Since this problem occurs in multiple games on your new iPhone, I will relay it to our Community Manager, who in turn will add it to the list of issues for our development team.

• steelyjoe
    Options

Hello MountainMom,

thanks for relaying this issue up the line. I will await any outcome and hope this situation can be resolved.

Kindest regards

James

• DieOmimi
    edited February 2023
    Options

@steelyjoe do you still have the problem? The studio has not been able to find a bug so far. We don't know if it's related to your account. Can you please give me your technical identifier (= User-ID) for verification. You can find them at Profil. There is a logo "King" above your avatar. Please double-click on it. A longer sequence of numbers appears. This is your technical identifier. We need these so that your problem can be investigated further.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

• steelyjoe
    Options

hi DieOmimi,

thanks for message. I am still experiencing the same problem. I have tried to find technical identifier (= User-ID) but unable to access in the way you suggest. There isn't a "King" logo above my avatar.

Regards

James

• DieOmimi
    Options
  • steelyjoe
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for responding, my profile is not displayed the way yours is and does not display my I.D. The only "King" logo displayed is in the middle of a bar at the top of the page which only leads to games. Clicking on my avatar does not display as yours does. (It looks quite different).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?