🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New event is missing??!

Options

New BUBBLEGUM TROLL event was supposed to come today but is still missing.

Pls tell if the event is cancelled due to miss season and a new event will be following or the event will be a little delay.

Best Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@Shagunpro, The Bubblegum Troll event featuring the skeleton costume was reported to the Studio as being off-season. The Studio admitted that indeed it was a bug, but unfortunately, they were not planning to do anything with that, as they put it as a minor priority. However, they must have had a change of heart because the Studio removed the off-season event featuring the skeleton badge and replaced it with a different Bubblegum event. While there is not a costume offered with this alternative event, it provides many opportunities to win boosters.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,670 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Shagunpro, the special event featuring the Bubblegum Troll Spook costume disappeared for me, too. As a replacement, I got the Bubblegum levels feature that is played with 5 randomly assigned team members. Did you get this same event?

As you know, when a new event is added, it might be tested with a randomly selected group of players before it is rolled out to all players. I don't think that is what happened here, especially after the Studio admitted it was a bug. Instead, the event may have been removed and replaced for different groups of players at different times. I am only speculating because I have no official explanation as to why @Xxander got the event and we didn't. His idea is plausible because I already have the Bubblegum Troll Spook costume.

I wonder if @Xxander will get the Bubblegum levels feature after winning his new Spook costume.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?