๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow Run Event & Contest ๐ŸŒˆ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Message at end of level is a sign that states stay tuned for more levels. How do I get past it?

Options
Alynsdaughter
Alynsdaughter Posts: 4 Newbie

Can anyone tell me how to get past it?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,669 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Alynsdaughter and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

The roadblock indicates that you have reached the end of your current map. Twenty new levels are released every Wednesday in Candy Crush Friends Saga. Since you have reached the end of your map, you are eligible to earn "End-of-map" badges -- click HERE for more details.

You are also eligible to apply for 6 milestone badges available in Candy Crush Friends Saga (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFS Milestone 3000

CCFS Milestone 4000

CCFS Milestone 5000

CCFS Milestone 6000

I also encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on theย ๐Ÿ”ฅHot right Now!๐ŸŒถย hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

Again, Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

• Alynsdaughter
    Alynsdaughter Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your reply. Such a disappointment that only 20 levels are released once a week. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Alynsdaughter from me also a warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

If you're waiting for new levels, take part in our contests or get some of our badges for your community profile.

I wish you a lot of fun in our forum. ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?