1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(ENDED) 🌈 Friends 2023 Quest #12 - Collect Rainbow Candies with Rachel 🌈

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
edited March 2023 in Contests

Want to participate? Register HERE!

🍭Candy Crush Friends Saga: play it HERE !

Hi friendtastic players!

it's time for Quest #12 / 2023 - the last quest in our series. 

In this final quest, collect 10 rainbow candies with Rachel, our cute raccoon

Rules: 👇

• Collect 10 rainbow candies
  • You can play any level above level 60
  • You have to win the Level.
  • level can only be used once. Choose a screenshot with the most rainbow candies from each level played.
  • You need to be able to choose Rachel (in any costume) as your Friend. No other character is allowed.
  • You don't have Rachel? Then show your scrapbook and use Dachs. For you, you have to collect 100 green candies with Dachs
  • You need 2 screenshots for a valid entry. A screenshot shows your rainbow candies (alternatively green candies) on the board and Rachel (alternative Dachs) as a helper. The second screenshot shows that you have won the level.
  • Please one entry per level. Please post the screenshots below each other and clearly visible. Don't cut anything out. I will strictly follow this rule this time and will not accept screenshots that are glued together or posted side by side.
  • Only rainbow candies (alternatively green candies) that are fixed in position on the board can be counted -- no moving, vibrating, or exploding candies. They cannot be counted if they are hidden or enclosed behind blockers.

Dates: 👇

You have one week to complete this quest. It begins NOW and ends on Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 17:00 Central European Time (11:00 Eastern Standard Time).

What can I win? 👇

All players who successfully complete this quest will receive the exclusive Friends 2023 Quest badge with Rachel for their community profiles.

This beautiful badge was created by the talented and Friendly @johamilton.

I wish all participants a lot of fun! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

Terms and Conditions here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?