🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Boosters not included

Options
milnermwenda
milnermwenda Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Ideas

Am having challenges in winning classic levels to as why am not given boosters but other people have them. How can you earn boosters or candy Sterks 22day event?

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @milnermwenda warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Can you please explain more about your idea? I recognize from your text a personal problem, what you may have with the game.

Ideas should make our game better and bring new features (such as the ability to reach an earlier level quickly). 

From your text, I can't see what should be done in the game for all players.

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.

• milnermwenda
    milnermwenda Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yeah, I was saying the problem is that the events that sometimes show like for instance a 22day event candy streaks don't appear in my candy crush friends saga application. As well characters not having boosters before you start the level only their usual abilities unlike my sister who has the 22day event including characters with boosters and their usual abilities. So, I what to know is why am affected or is it it's version or something that am lacking except everyday login rewards when using the internet.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Options

@milnermwenda thanks for your reply. Since it's not an idea to improve the game, I'm going to close it. 

If you have a problem with the game, please go to the support section (here) and read the announcements from our managers first. There you will find the common standard troubleshooting measures and the supported platforms/devices. 

If this doesn't solve your problem, ask your question in support and let us know your version of the game, your platform, and your device specification. Screenshots are also always helpful. 

Thank you for your understanding!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?