πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

No daily rewards yesterday -common glitch

Options
Nammygirl68
Nammygirl68 Posts: 24 Level 2

When I entered the game yesterday,no daily rewards. I tried several times.

Worked today- but back to day ONE -had over 1000+ day streak (playing since the game begining)😭

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Nammygirl68 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry for what happened to you. The daily reward will only appear in-game when you are online. Maybe you had an unstable internet connection yesterday or it was interrupted when you logged in.

It's a pity that you lost your streak because of it.

If it happens to you again that the daily reward does not appear, please open and close the game several times in a row. Sometimes switching between mobile data and Wi-Fi also helps. In any case, the game must recognize that you are online in order to receive the daily reward.Β 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.Β πŸ€—

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,880 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Nammygirl68 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry for what happened to you. The daily reward will only appear in-game when you are online. Maybe you had an unstable internet connection yesterday or it was interrupted when you logged in.

It's a pity that you lost your streak because of it.

If it happens to you again that the daily reward does not appear, please open and close the game several times in a row. Sometimes switching between mobile data and Wi-Fi also helps. In any case, the game must recognize that you are online in order to receive the daily reward.Β 

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Friends Saga.Β πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?