🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why did I get so many boosters for free?

Options
Doddagogg
Doddagogg Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

A few months ago I experienced the joy of receiving several 100 boosters. Over 100 boosters each. Took me a long time just accepting them. How great was that? I did not order or pay anything.

But anyone have ant idea why I received them? Did I win anything (I missed the message before I received the boosters).

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Doddagogg warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Congratulations that you received free boosters and in such large numbers. That never happened to me.

I get my boosters from my team when Dach's delivery service is active or at special in-game events.

Do you remember if there was a special event in the game back then?

• Doddagogg
    Doddagogg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have no idea. Before all the boosters came pumping in it said something that I just didnt read. I was unfocused right then. Maybe I won something? I do play this game a lot😀.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,669 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Doddagogg and Congratulations on your good fortune.

Since you have so many boosters and are an avid player of Candy Crush Friends Saga, I encourage you to explore all of the sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. And, check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and (more) boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?