πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
🌈 Rainbow Run Event & Contest 🌈
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Social activities

Options

I think candy crush friends should have all of the same social activities and features as candy crush soda does !!! Why doesn't it ??? They should definitely make this happen

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,731 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @DonaldMilbourn and Welcome to our Friendtastic community. We are delighted that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Friends Saga. Each of the King games is unique in its features and special events. I hope you are collecting the CCFS Friends and many of their costumes, one of the most unique features of the game. There is currently a 3-week event where players can win the Olivia the Gardener costume if they don't already have it in their scrapbook. And another Dachs Delivery Service event will begin next Friday. I hope that you will enjoy these events in CCFS and appreciate their uniqueness.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tinabell723 please go to your in-game probil. Above your avatar, you'll see a King logo:

Double-click on it and you'll see your ID. You should remember these. The ID is needed for many features and contests in the community.

Here's mine. I have it in my signature so that it is always visible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?