Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
A friend Betty has disappeared from my friend list. I did not delete her and we were great at sending each other lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bipO. Can I get more information about your issue? You have posted your question in the Candy Crush Friends Saga forum -- is that the game you are playing? If so, are you referring to your Dachs Delivery Service team or the list of friends that you see when you ask for lives or send lives?
Members of a Dachs Delivery team can only "disappear" if the team leader "kicks" a member off the team or the team member chooses to "leave" the team.
I am not sure how the friends that appear when you ask for lives or choose to send lives changes. The developers have been working to make this functionality more robust, so any changes in your list of friends may be the result of recent changes. I wish I could be more definitive.