🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not receive the rewards for Dachus chalanges

Options
Laurabelu
Laurabelu Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2023 in Support

Although I play all the challenges, when one is complete, I do not receive the reward. It happened several times. What to do?

Answers

• Laurabelu
    Laurabelu Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Maybe someone from king can help?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,669 Friends Moderator
    edited April 2023
    Options

Hello @Laurabelu and @Tinabell723,

The following describes how the Dachs Delivery Service (DDS) event works. Please tell me at what point you are not receiving rewards -- after completing 3 or 6 quests? ...as an individual or as part of a team?

Each Dachs Delivery Service (DDS) event consists of 6 quests. The quests can be completed by an individual player or by up to 20 players working collaboratively in a team. The list will display the avatars of team members working on each quest, but players can "Start" a different quest at any time.

After completing 3 quests in a given event, all members on the team receive a Team Award of boosters; after completing all 6 quests in the event, all team members receive an Ultimate Team Award of boosters. Each member must open the DDS quest list to collect their rewards before the event ends -- no rewards can be claimed after the event ends. After completing one DDS event, the next event is launched with 6 new quests until the event ends.

To collect the rewards from Dachs Delivery Service, you need to click on DDS icon:

Then the task overview for your team should open and a gift box and a green "OK" button should appear at the bottom of the screen where the rewards can be collected.

If you're playing on multiple devices, you'll only get the rewards on the device where the rewards are collected first. 

If this does not answer your question, can you post a screenshot that can make your problem clear?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?