Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I have been on this level for 2 weeks or more. I had tried boosters and hammers. No results!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should see 3379 even worse but thankfully ads help pass the very ultimate hard "classic" levels. Interesting you didnt get any..
Hello @Biggorl. I understand your frustration with level 3148. Here are some tips:
1. It is important to clear the Hazelnut crunch layers (click HERE to learn about how this blocker works). These blockers are in the top corners and some of the lower rows.
2. Put priority on clearing the blockers at the bottom of the board.
3. Try to spread some jam with every move.
4. Watch the ads if you have that option, both at the start of the level and when you run out of moves.
I replayed the level with Yeti and needed extra moves and a wrapped lollipop booster, but I got 3 stars. You can win this level, too!