Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I haven't lost a round so that is not the issue. I have been winning & my helpers are gone. Can you put them back? This has been going on for 3 days
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am playing candy crush with friends. Even when I win a level it doesn't start adding the rewards back - just poof, they're gone.
Yes the sweet streak is what I was talking about, additional helpers to get thru the round. These are what have just stopped. Is it because of the line that says sometimes they are stopped? Thank you!
Hi @backwardslady do you mean the pre-game booster of Sweet Streak? The function is described HERE (click on the green font). If that's not what you mean, can you please tell us more specifically where your problem is?
Thank you very much.
I am playing candy crush with friends. Even when I win a level it doesn't start adding the rewards back - just poof, they're hone
I am playing candy crush with friends. Even when I win a level it doesn't start adding the rewards back - just poof, they're gone
Hello @backwardslady, Please tell us which game you are playing. This forum is for Candy Crush Friends Saga. I think you may be looking for some help in Candy Crush Soda saga. Please clarify and I will get your question to the correct Game Moderator.