🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

It's the 25th and still no new levels?

Boybinary
Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
edited May 2023 in Support

What is going on with CCFS going on three weeks with no new level updates for Win 10/11 are they trying to let the android/Apple users catch up and then make just one release for all? Very annoying! @DieOmimi Any insider news?

Best Answers

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

@Boybinary, I'm sorry you didn't get any new levels. Apparently, all platforms are drawn equally. Our manager's release notes have been updated at noon today (HERE). According to this, the last available levels are identical on all platforms.

Unfortunately, that's all I know. 🤷‍♀️

• Boybinary
    edited May 2023

Those release notes appear to be from three years ago? The platforms have never been on the same release on any of the king games win 10/11 always being a couple of weeks ahead of the others, so obviously with three weeks going by without new updates something else is going on! Just what that is is the question.

• Boybinary
    Answer ✓

The latest from support

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓

Thank you @Boybinary. That's all our manager could tell me. She just assured me that our game doesn't end yet, so we won't give up. 

Let's hope that the tests in the studio will soon be over and new levels will be released.

I'm really sorry you have to wait so long.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?