Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Why am I getting less lives than I am supposed to get. It has not been just this level.I don’t think it’s fair I have to spend money on every level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @pennysullivan1458 warm welcome!
Do you mean by "lives" that you get fewer moves? What exactly is your problem? You write that you spend money at each level because you have fewer lives. I think you mean because you have fewer moves, right?
Can you please tell me specifically where exactly the problem is with you? You may also be able to share a screenshot that makes your problem clear. I'll show you my screenshot of level 1144 and you tell me if it's the same with you, ok?
What friends do you have to choose from? For jam levels, I would prefer the Jelly Queen.
This is my starting board, I have 20 moves.