Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
It is a horrible bug when you complete a level, but because you completed the level on the LAST MOVE it doesn't count.
All the octopi have been released regardless of what the screen says.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@DieOmimi here you go.
Things to remember, I was using Olivia as the friend, and because Olivia will not use her power if it is filled because of the last move, (another bug in my opinion), it had to have been me doing something to clear the last octopi.
Also, it may have been a fluke in which case it will not manifest first go.
FYI: I am now past this level.
Hi @DreamDancer I'm sorry this happened to you. What level is it where this happened to you? I'd like to replay it in my game to make sure it's a bug.