Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Hello, I'm curious to know how long until more characters will appear in the game's scrapbook? 🤔 Sorry for asking this question again, because I asked this question before. 😣
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You're welcome, Ina! 😊I already asked my question in the support section, I was only asking my questions in the discussion and that's why I didn't pay attention that I was supposed to put the questions in the support.
Okay, Ina! You are welcome! 😊
I'll try to answer in the support section, and write again about this matter.
Hi @JONH10 if you have a question, please ask it in the support section. There is a report function for us and we can answer you faster.
Regarding your question: we have to wait until the studio has fixed the current bugs and can provide costume events again.
Thank you for your understanding.