πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

They call it "rainbow bonus"

Options
AkumaXX
AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3

And I will only collect the rewards and leave. Being against the nature is foolish.

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,460 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello there! @AkumaXX and Candy Friends Crushers! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! Great news! Rainbow Bonus Run (also BubbleGum Troll) Events are available now! πŸ˜„

Here is the English Version and teaser of Rainbow Bonus Run Event! πŸ‘‡πŸŒˆπŸ˜„

Woohoo! I did passed these 5 levels with my 1st try and without using boosters and extra moves on this event! πŸŒˆπŸ˜„

That's right! After we complete these 5 levels, we will getting 5 extra free lives and also 10 stickers/points of lollipop boosters each one level. Then we will also getting all of 30 minutes of friendly boosters and also sweet lollipop boosters by giant gift reward. Sweet! πŸŽπŸ˜„

That's all while there is no Star Chaser and also Cookies, Jams and Octopuses Challenges after we complete Rainbow Bonus Run Event! We love Rainbow Bonus Run Event! It's Friendstastic and Marvelous! πŸŒˆπŸ˜„

** You don't forget to update the latest version of this game then you will see Rainbow Bonus Run (and also BubbleGum Troll) Events released on this game now! πŸ˜‰ **

• vonkizh
    vonkizh Posts: 102 Level 2
    Options

It took me twice before i finished numbet 5

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?