🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not getting my earned rewards.

Options
CandyC3655
CandyC3655 Posts: 20 Level 2
edited July 2023 in Support

I log on ad another player. And got all my rewards. I still don’t know why they’re not giving me my rewards on my acct. I have contacted king game’s directly numerous times. With no luck. Once they game me a few boosters. But nothing that is owed to me. Does anyone know what it can be and or had anyone else experienced this. ?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @CandyC3655 and Welcome to our friendly Community. Since you have not mentioned which King game you are playing, I suggest you try to find sn answer to your question in our Help Center -- click on the bold green hyperlink to take you to a list of topics that might help. Otherwise, I will need more information regarding your game, device and User ID.

• TroubleT
    TroubleT Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

when I do the quest it won’t show that I’ve done the required amount. We need 6 to finish last one. I’ve done several times. And won’t show.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,012 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @TroubleT and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Are you referring to the Daily Quests or Dachs Delivery Service quests in Candy Crush Friends Saga? For the Daily Quests, you need to collect the required candies before the day resets (midnight in my time zone). For the quests in the Dachs Delivery Service event, most requirements can only be achieved on new levels; however, stars can be collected on previously played level as long as they are new stars. Does this help, or are you looking for something else? I may need more information.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,970 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @TroubleT warm welcome!

Do you have a screenshot that illustrates your problem? 

My colleague asked you some questions, but you didn't answer.

If we don't understand your problem, we can't help you. But that's what we'd like to do.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?