๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

๐ŸŒž Sunny Tales - Yeti, the surfer ๐Ÿ„๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ

Options
124ยป

Comments

• Sabrina_Spellman
    Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 248 Level 3
    Options

All Summer Levels (Week 1-3) and Superstar Levels is completed!

Yeti the Surfer Costume is unlocked since July 23th.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,345 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations too! Finally you did also completed all of these summer levels with Yeti, Nutcracker and Rachel on Week 1 - 3 and also Superstar 3 Levels then you won Yeti the Surfer costume by Sunny Tales Event now! @Sabrina_Spellman ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Me too! I won Yeti the Surfer costume on 23rd July too! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜„

I love his cool style and costume! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Alright! Sunny Tales Event has been completed now, then let's waiting for next new season event will be coming on next Monday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,335 Level 5
    Options

I finished all three Superstar levels of three days each! And the Sunny Tales event is 100% done for me! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿคฉ I'm sorry for not responding to your previous comment, congratulations on having managed to unlock Yeti the Surfer.

When I was done, the event just disappeared once I completed the week's level and rewards. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,345 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Woohoo! Congratulations too! Finally you did also completed all of these summer levels with Yeti, Nutcracker and Rachel on Week 1 - 3 and also Superstar 3 Levels then you won Yeti the Surfer costume by Sunny Tales Event now! Me too! @JONH10 ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

Alright! Sunny Tales Event has been completed now, then let's waiting for next new season event will be coming on next Monday! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?