👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Only getting 20 moves instead of 30

Options
BQN537
BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
edited July 2023 in Support

Hi @DieOmimi & @MountainMom

I am on level 6474.

About 10 or so previous games have been dropped from 30 moves down to 20 . Getting sick and tired of this game.

Any ideas on why they have changed it. I use my iPhone.

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,491 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @BQN537 I'm sorry you have fewer moves than you did when level 6474 was originally released.

The studio constantly monitors the difficulty of the levels and sometimes decides to tweak levels. This can lead to the number of moves being adjusted some time after the release and reduced as in your case. 

You can find our community article on this topic HERE.

Do you have even 20 moves at the same level on your computer? Sometimes adjustments are only made on certain platforms. iOS users in particular complain more often about changes compared to other platforms. 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BQN537 I also only have 20 moves on Android. When I finished, I still had 4 moves left (I just wasn't fast enough with my fingers to catch the 4 remaining moves). 😅

So I suppose that the level with 30 moves was too easy to pass and was therefore adjusted. 🤷‍♀️

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm sorry about that, but the other players and I feel the same way. 😏

Answers

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @BQN537 I'm sorry you have fewer moves than you did when level 6474 was originally released.

The studio constantly monitors the difficulty of the levels and sometimes decides to tweak levels. This can lead to the number of moves being adjusted some time after the release and reduced as in your case. 

You can find our community article on this topic HERE.

Do you have even 20 moves at the same level on your computer? Sometimes adjustments are only made on certain platforms. iOS users in particular complain more often about changes compared to other platforms. 

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

@BQN537 I also only have 20 moves on Android. When I finished, I still had 4 moves left (I just wasn't fast enough with my fingers to catch the 4 remaining moves). 😅

So I suppose that the level with 30 moves was too easy to pass and was therefore adjusted. 🤷‍♀️

• BQN537
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I have only 20 moves on every level now.

It’s no fun at all 🦋🐨

So frustrating

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm sorry about that, but the other players and I feel the same way. 😏

• BQN537
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I have 30 moves now. 🤞 it stays that way 🦋🐨

• DieOmimi
    Options

Grand. I also hope that only a few levels have been adjusted and the others will keep the original number of moves. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?