Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Lately I've been getting ads that go straight to Google play store (brands vary,but Temi is one of them)& when I go back I'm at the title screen losing my life 😞
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Nammygirl68 you are one of the lucky ones who receives advertising. I don't have any ads, but I know them from another game.Â
If the advertisement goes directly to the Play Store at the end of the spot, there is a cross "x" on the right or left side at the top. There you can click on it, then the ad closes and you are back in your game and get extra boosters or extra moves.Â
That's how it works in my (other) game.
If it works differently with Candy Crush Friends Saga, I ask you for a screenshot with explanations of what you clicked and how.
Thanks.