• danicandy
    danicandy Posts: 486 Level 3
    Options

Yes

I love new costumes

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 6,862 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Yes, it's about time to have a new costume available.

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,632 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I hope we will not have to chase stars at the end of the event, voted

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I love the idea, and I don’t have this costume yet either so you have my vote! 😊

However, I’m sure that there are players who do have the costume and may get upset that they brought it back due to its rarity today. So perhaps they can bring back a new but similar type of costume, y’know? What do you think?

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

I vote yes for this costume @DieOmimi because I don't have it yet

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,647 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi

CCFS need a lot

We want Dash back We want side events that make the game more fun, exciting and fun

We want costumes and characters

It is the only game in which there is nothing since I played it until now. I have not seen anything new, either as it is or for the worse.

Why are there no side events? Increased excitement also we can get a reward or gold bars

It's my favorite game I hate to see you die so slowly

Lots of negative comments

Many, many, many complaints

Lots of questions

We want reform, We want positive change, We want them to hear our complaints And take it into consideration

And in return, nothing

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi. I've voted for this simply because I don't have it in my scrapbook and I've never paid much attention to the costumes. However, it must be very frustrating for those players who do have it and are now finding that all costumes and events are repeats.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

@DieOmimi

Voted Ina, totally support what you and everyone is saying. The timing of what you are suggesting couldn't be more appropriate...this would be an exception to what has a lot of us upset (repeat costume, same with different colors) because it would only be available every so often. Players would love the chance to add to their scrapbook ones that we missed.. but that's not the same thing that King is doing by taking a past character and changing only the colors in the costume, because as far I know these haven't been rare ones. Actually there are two issues here.

I still remember seeing the ads on TV at the end of 2018, beginning of 2019, had never played any King game before and was intrigued. I liked the name, the graphics and the characters/costumes...the collecting of all of the different ones probably was the biggest appeal. I played for about a year when I noticed that I wasn't getting any events in the last several months...so CCFS is what brought me to this Community 2/2020.

Immediately I was greeted by Marcus and soon after Queen Mia. I was very impressed by the kindness, help and support that I received and my problem was solved too, I didn't realize the importance of updating the app every time there was one.

CCFS was the only game I played for my first 2 years. At that time is was being kept fresh with events and a chance to add a new character or costume every couple of months. Then around the time, or soon after, COTR was getting all the attention it seemed that CCFS started revamping old costumes at times...

Since then there have been very few new ones. I can understand the studio not wanting to add that many totally new characters, but don't understand why we don't get that many "new" costumes. I hate to say this but it's like they are just "phoning it in".

I too am afraid that if the studio doesn't start (soon) giving CCFS the attention it is craving and desperately needs.. they will lose players. I can't even imagine what players are thinking that aren't in the Community and don't get any information, I assume they think the game is getting stale and will move on, especially ones at the end of the map.

We need something exciting to happen soon to show us that they do still care about the game and us players. I would hate to see Friends go the way of Papa Pear and others. That idea would have been unimaginable in the past.

So with all that said it would be have been nice if King had (or will) think outside the box and realize that this would have been the perfect time to give the ones that missed this one the first time... another chance at it.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,111 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I have been waiting for the Tiffi soccer costume for about 3 years. 🦋🐨

I voted 🗳️

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,929 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi

Wow, I thought Tiffi's football outfit was beautiful! I've never seen this costume before, I'll be waiting for this perfection during the Women's World Cup event (maybe as soon as it appears), and it's still a pretty legendary outfit for Tiffi! Divine! 🤩

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?