Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support โ Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
I been stuck at level 6 for days!!!
this never happened to me before. I been stuck for a day or so but not ever THIS long!
๐คจ
I declare this challenge to be the hardest yet! ๐คฏ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Candychan96, the Star Chaser requires you to earn new stars on levels in your game. You will earn boosters as you would normally by completing levels. If you already have the costume, you do not need to complete the Star Chaser.
I already have Rachel in my collection (I got her by collecting 500 stickers in this event), so is there any way I can get boosters in the star chaser instead?
I hope you make it. Good luck.
Iโm stuck on the ominous level 9 ๐
๐๐๐๐
Hi @UCLoveWins congratulations on passing the level. Did you get Rachel in your scrapbook by now?
Seriously... my very next try!!! ๐๐ป THANK YOU! ๐๐
Omgoshneesss! Thank You!!!! ๐ฅฐ๐๐๐
Hi @UCLoveWins warm welcome!
I was stuck at level 9 the longest. Have you ever looked around the internet for videos? Here's one from Level 6:ย