Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
No new levels on the pc, win 10. Only on the mobile device. no dachs for months. Olivia event disappeared on mobile. available on the pc, but no levels to play here. Chaos at friends
New levels on pc now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your feedback @Werner_Cichy. If I interpret this correctly, there was a delay in the provision of new levels, and now they have appeared.
Olivia should be available on all devices. Yesterday there was an update of the app on all platforms. Have you done it yet?
Dach's delivery service should be available again in the game tomorrow. But I don't know if the studio has completed all the tests and if Dachs's delivery service is available to everyone again. I won't be able to find out for myself until tomorrow.