πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

New Level

Options
Werner_Cichy
Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,429 Crushing Legend
edited August 2023 in Support

No new levels on the pc, win 10. Only on the mobile device. no dachs for months. Olivia event disappeared on mobile. available on the pc, but no levels to play here. Chaos at friends

New levels on pc now

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,763 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thanks for your feedback @Werner_Cichy. If I interpret this correctly, there was a delay in the provision of new levels, and now they have appeared.

Olivia should be available on all devices. Yesterday there was an update of the app on all platforms. Have you done it yet?

Dach's delivery service should be available again in the game tomorrow. But I don't know if the studio has completed all the tests and if Dachs's delivery service is available to everyone again. I won't be able to find out for myself until tomorrow.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,763 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thanks for your feedback @Werner_Cichy. If I interpret this correctly, there was a delay in the provision of new levels, and now they have appeared.

Olivia should be available on all devices. Yesterday there was an update of the app on all platforms. Have you done it yet?

Dach's delivery service should be available again in the game tomorrow. But I don't know if the studio has completed all the tests and if Dachs's delivery service is available to everyone again. I won't be able to find out for myself until tomorrow.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?