🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

having trouble

Options
Dannette
Dannette Posts: 1 Newbie

Having trouble getting facebook to sync up with my game. It keeps saying there is a connection issues

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,003 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dannette warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga. Our game Candy Crush Friends Saga is not offered on Facebook. We know that Facebook is a very unstable platform and there are always temporary connection problems. 

Are you playing Candy Crush Friends Saga or do you mean another game? 

Please try to sync your game with Facebook again later. 

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,022 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Dannette, in addition to the suggestions from my colleague, some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.5.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

If the problem is not associated with your device and is instead associated with your Facebook account, then you may need to contact the Facebook customer support team.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?