1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

❓ A new blocker❓ No, just a new event with 10 Cookie Cup levels

Options

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,369 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Thank you for the tag @MountainMom, looks yummy but like you said - lots of layers! I will also wait and see 🍰

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,351 Level 5
    Options

Yes it looks awesome and delicious, too bad there are too many layers.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,925 Friends Moderator
    Options

Well, I didn't like the event. Just like the Hazelnut Crunch event. I'd like to swap it for something I like:  option-to-exchange-events.

• dananelle
    dananelle Posts: 987 Level 4
    edited August 2023
    Options

Is it new or just a re-hash?

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,204 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I agree this looks very hard. These types of events are set up for failure 😞

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,280 Level 5
    Options
  • Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,355 Level 5
    Options

Difficult this event I will go as far as I can

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,089 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello again! All of Friendstastic Players! 👋😄

Yeahoo! Finally I did completed all of 10 Cookie Craze levels now! 🍪😄

Yeah! I promise these Cookie Craze levels are really very difficult to pass for us unless Level 1 and 2 are still simple to pass! Argh...! 😫😫😫

I always using all of friendly boosters but also wasting 4 lollipop hammer and 2 wrapped hammer boosters only to pass all of Cookie Craze levels completed now! Especially on Level 5, 6, 9 and 10 are really super hard levels to be passed! 😆😆😆

Level 1 - Simple Level! (Choose Dachs (Best Choice!) or Yeti! Whatever!)

Level 2 - Simple Level Too! (Choose Nutcracker only!)

Level 3 - Hard Level! (Choose Odus only and I use all of friendly boosters only!)

Level 4 - Hard Level! (Choose Dachs is better choice and I use all of friendly boosters only!)

Level 5 - Super Hard Level! (Choose Yeti is better choice, I use all of friendly boosters but use 1 lollipop hammer and 1 wrapped hammer boosters!)

Level 6 - Super Hard Level! (Choose Odus only, I use all of friendly boosters but use 1 lollipop hammer booster!)

Level 7 - Hard Level! (Choose Dachs only and I use all of friendly boosters only!)

Level 8 - Hard Level! (Choose Nutcracker only and I use all of friendly boosters only!)

Level 9 - Super Hard Level! (Choose Odus only, I use all of friendly boosters but use 1 lollipop hammer and 1 wrapped hammer boosters!)

Level 10 - Super Hard Level! (Choose Dachs only, I use all of friendly boosters but use 1 lollipop hammer booster!)

** Level 1, 4 and 7 Rewards - 30 stickers of Friendly Colouring Candy Boosters ➡️ Win 30 minutes of Friendly Colouring Candy Boosters (Full stickers got refilled), 15 stickers of Friendly Character Power Boosters ➡️ Win 30 minutes of Friendly Character Power Boosters! (Half stickers got refilled) and 10 stickers of Lollipop Hammer Booster ➡️ Win 1 Lollipop Hammer Booster! (One quarter of three stickers got refilled) **

** Final Rewards - 30 stickers of Friendly Colouring Candy and Character Power Boosters ➡️ Win 30 minutes of Friendly Colouring Candy and Character Power Boosters (Full stickers got refilled), Also 30 stickers of Lollipop Hammer, Striped Lollipop Hammer and Wrapped Lollipop Hammer Boosters ➡️ Win 1 Lollipop Hammer, Striped Lollipop Hammer and Wrapped Lollipop Hammer Boosters! (Full stickers got refilled) **

Well! I lose 2 lollipop hammer and 1 wrapped hammer boosters but I win 1 striped lollipop hammer booster only! So I still hate Cookie Craze Event as it's too difficult and getting less sweet rewards! Argh...! 😫😫😫

Then after Cookie Craze Event completed, it's collect 15 new stars on Star Chaser Event with Misty now then we can getting sweet rewards back! And then it's back to challenge playing and completing Cookie, Jam and finally Octopus Challenges then we can getting sweet rewards back too! 😅😅😅

Well! I think you can give up challenge playing this event is better! 😅

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,927 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @Diamond_Lim and everyone in this thread! 👋 😄

I managed to pass all 10 levels of the Cookie Craze Event, these levels are much more complicated than I imagined, but however I used the friendly boosters to help me even more and I used the lollipop hammers, including the striped and wrapped ones that I used the most in the levels difficult to pass, I only have one of each. Now I'm worried about other events that might occur involving new characters. I also earned all 15 stars from the Star Chasing Event that Misty needed to become a star in the Candy Kingdom. Here are my screenshots:

So that I can't forget you about it. Congratulations on passing all 10 levels of the event, I think this achievement is much more challenging than the game. 🤗🎉🎊

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,089 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! Congratulations too! You did also passing these 10 Cookies Craze levels then collecting 15 new stars successfully now! Well done again! 🎉🍪🌟😄

And Yeah! Cookie Craze Event is really very difficult and challenging to be passed! And Exactly! We have used friendly boosters (especially we want friendly fish booster the most and best helpful) and also used some lollipop hammer boosters to beat and pass these tricky Cookie Craze levels possible. Oh Dear! 😅

And it's really unfortunately as this event can be given some of friendly and lollipop hammer boosters only. 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?