Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
cann't buy anything anywhere.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@bmd lives grow back on their own, I've never bought lives. From time to time we have in-game promotions with 2 hours and limited lives (always on Fridays) and on special holidays there are unlimited lives for 24 hours every now and then.
yes, but when u run out of lives it give u a chance to purchase more Right now I can't purchase or buy anything.😐️
Hi @bmd warm welcome!
Can you please tell me more about your problem? What do you want to buy and what kind of error message do you get?
Do you have any screenshots that make your problem clearer? That would be very helpful to be able to make the mistake with you.
Please note that our game Candy Crush Friends Saga is completely free to play. I've been playing for 3 years and I'm at the end of the available levels. I've never bought anything.