Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
Scrapbook but I don't have my levels I I really want my levels. back to and I can only play one round at a time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Terri_1 if you don't have a way to connect to the internet on your old phone, your progress won't be transferred. Can the old phone not have internet or do you just have no possibility (for example, use the neighbors' Wi-Fi)?
There's no service on it
@Terri_1 if you can't access the internet with your old phone, your game progress can still be recorded on our servers. Do you have no possibility at all, for example via a public WLAN?
Hi DieOmimi ok first of all I can't get on the internet on my old phone and I use my email address to sign in
Hi @Terri_1 as I just realized, do you need help? You've opened a poll in the discussion area. This is not suitable for getting help. Next time, please go to the support (one of the green buttons at the top of the forum) and ask a question. Then we receive a report that someone needs help and are there faster. In the discussion area, we see it only by chance.
If you don't see your proper level on your new phone, I'm guessing your internet connection wasn't very strong when you were playing on the phone, or you were offline for some reason.
Please proceed as follows:
- Log in again on your old phone and make sure you're online. Only then will your game progress be recorded on our servers.
- Play a level
- Take a screenshot of your current level
- Log in to your new phone again and make sure you're online
I hope you will see your current level on both devices.
If you need more help, please also check here: the-progress-ive-made-isnt-showing-in-my-game-how-do-i-get-it-back