Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
At least 4 times in the past few weeks, I have tried to buy extra moves and you took my coins and then the game ends and I didn’t receive extra moves. Happened again this morning. Rrrrrrr so frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @wenmagne warm welcome!
I'm sorry for what happened to you. Unfortunately, we are unable to issue refunds in the community.
Please check our purchase information in our Help Center: my-purchases
To prevent it from happening again, we recommend the following steps:
- Check if there are any updates for your device and your game and run them
- Check your storage space. Too little memory is the most common cause of misbehavior in your device or app. You need at least 2 GB of free space.
- Force close all apps
- Turn off your device completely for one minute.
- When you turn your device back on, establish a stable internet connection. Sometimes it also helps to switch between mobile data and Wi-Fi.