🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Same account but missing event in one device

Options
Kerrie
Kerrie Posts: 2,423 Level 4

I have Misty's star chaser on two devices but not on third. I play on my phone the most and I don't have it there.

I have it on my old phone and my tablet without cell service. I checked for updates and both phones needed it but tablet was already updated. There were no changes after updating, logging out/in and playing a level.

After adding the photos it looks like only my tablet has Dach's treasure chest. Why does the same account have different things going on at the same time?

I was on my phone and opened the game on my tablet and noticed it. Any ideas on what the problem could be.

My old phone no cellular service.

My tablet no cellular service.

My phone with cellular service.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kerrie,

basically, you should see the same events on all your devices. 

Like you, I also play on 3 devices. I have an old phone, a new one, and a tablet. 

I first had Misty's Star Chaser on the device where I had connected level 10 of the event. When I ran out of life there, I continued playing on my tablet and after passing two levels, Misty's Star Chaser suddenly appeared there. I didn't play any new levels on the third device. I have to earn some boosters there first. So it was logical for me that Misty's Star Chaser didn't appear there either. 

I don't know if that's exactly what you did. 

You may want to try configuring your phone with cellular service to turn off cellular service and only connect the phone to Wi-Fi. Possibly (just my assumption) the cell service is too weak. If you play new levels on this device with Wi-Fi, there's a chance you'll see Misty's Star Chaser there as well.

I almost always only play with Wi-Fi and turn off the cell service at home completely. 

It's a little different with the Mystery Chests. You should find it on your devices at different times. If you have played the Mystery Chest on your tablet and then continue playing on another device, a Mystery Chest should also appear there shortly. 

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,687 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kerrie, if you have a Msytery Chest open, you can post your screenshots HERE to get badges. 😉

• Kerrie
    Options

I'm sorry @DieOmimi 😞 what I should of said was that's my phone with cellular service but I use wi-fi.

My old phone can only be used like a tablet.

Thanks, I didn't play on my phone when I saw it wasn't there. I'll try playing and let you know.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,574 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Kerrie, I know of other players who play on multiple devices but do not get specific events on all devices. Standard troubleshooting steps do not help. There is an explanation in our Help Center that might provide some insight -- click HERE to access the article.

I hope the suggestions from @DieOmimi solve your issue.

• Kerrie
    Options

Playing some new levels didn't do anything @DieOmimi @MountainMom 😞

Thanks for the link I will read it tomorrow.🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?