🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does my level keep going back to 4900 when I am on 4999?

Options
jencampbell55
jencampbell55 Posts: 2 Newbie

My level never advances to 5000. It keeps going back to 4900.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,539 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @jencampbell55 warm welcome!

In fact, your game behaves strangely. It has never happened to me that my progress has gone back to an old level.

Can you please tell me what platform (device, version) you're playing on and what version of the app you have installed? Maybe you don't have the latest version?

Please check your device's settings to see if an update is required. Please also check your store to see if the app needs to be updated. 

If that doesn't help, can you please take a screenshot and post it? Thank you very much.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,812 Friends Moderator
    Options

@jencampbell55, Some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.6.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) On your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

If the problem is not associated with your device and is instead associated with your King or Facebook account, please reply to @DieOmimi with the information she requested and include your User ID.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?