🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Characters/Costumes

Options
AMA00623
AMA00623 Posts: 11 Level 2

Any news on when new Characters or Costumes will be added? In December, it will be 2 YEARS since they added anything new! I'm so tired of being in the top percentile of players, yet they cater to all the new players by repeating events and costumes!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,963 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @AMA00623 and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Unfortunately, we don't get advance notice when new costumes or characters will be released in Candy Crush Friends Saga. This is a common frustration for longtime players.

While we wait for the next new costume, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• Lil'_Momma
    Lil'_Momma Posts: 134 Level 3
    Options

I agree, I've been playing for many years and am frustrated with how few new costumes are available.

Also, my computer crashed four years ago and I lost all my costumes! There are quite a few that I haven't been able to win back (Yeti werewolf, Odus pumpkin, Tiffi vampire, Nutcracker skeleton). I wish I had an opportunity to play for these 'vintage' costumes as well.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,963 Friends Moderator
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Lil'_Momma, The game developers try to balance the desires of all players -- to release new costumes or re-release "old" costumes. The costumes you listed seem to all be related to Halloween events, so it might take multiple special events for you to collect those costumes. Please be patient.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?