🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Laggy

Options
seasideclub
seasideclub Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

Please speed up the delay between animations. The touch sensibility needs to be higher too.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,553 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @seasideclub warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

On my devices, the game doesn't run slowly.

Please check your device:

- check if updates are required for your device and/or the app and run them

- Clear the cache (Attention! do not clear the data)

- check your memory, you need at least 2 GB

- Check if there are any apps open in the background that are consuming your RAM. Force close all unnecessary apps

- Turn off your device completely for at least 1 minute.

These measures should help so that your game can be played at your usual speed. Let me know if you're still having problems.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,793 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

Which game does it count for? You posted in Friends and it was moved here to Jelly. It's very confusing for me. Please tell me which game it concerns?

Thanks

• seasideclub
    Options

What I meant was, the delay between animated segments are too long. It slows the gaming experience. As for the touch, I would like to be able to tap an item and have it response quicker. Sometimes I would tap it twice to make it work. I hope I explained it well.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello

Now I understand it better. Have you updated your game and cleared the cache? Because that is important. Empty at least once a month. Nevertheless, the question remains: which game does it concern? Because then it has to be moved to the correct play area. Please tell me: which game? Thanks

• seasideclub
    Options

Candy Crush Friends and Bubble Witch Saga 3

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello and thanks.

You had already posted in the correct section and it was moved to Jelly. I don't know why. So this has to be pushed back to Friends. Please also post this in the BW3 game area. The moderators will help you further. I'll have it moved back again.

I wish you good luck and have a nice day🙂

@Princess_Jessica

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,172 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you I was aware that this was a accident and it was moved to the wrong area. I had already asked for you to be moved back to the CCF area 😊

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,816 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @seasideclub and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!

Some players encounter issues that may be related to their device instead of the game. So, here are some standard troubleshooting measures:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.7.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

- If these steps don't solve the problem, do you have the option to login on a different device to see if you have the same problem?

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

You are not alone in wanting the animations to run faster in Candy Crush Friends Saga. I have seen some improvements over the last year, but I assume the Studio is constantly working on this. It is a challenge to offer so many different characters in many costumes and to host frequent special events. I appreciate that you are enjoying playing King games, and I will forward your concern to the Studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?