Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
the daily reward limit is not increasing from the 5 mark, I have been playing for a few months now but this has not changed. Anyone know why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ChillieChillz warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.
I'm sorry that your daily reward stops at day 5 and doesn't count.
In my game, the daily reward always counts. Only if I forget to pick up the daily reward does it start again at 1.
Please try our standard troubleshooting measures first:
Remember, be sure to try all of the above options.
Also, please be aware that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may be lost in the process of carrying out these steps, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game.