🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Issue with daily reward

Options
ChillieChillz
ChillieChillz Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2023 in Support

the daily reward limit is not increasing from the 5 mark, I have been playing for a few months now but this has not changed. Anyone know why?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,568 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @ChillieChillz warm welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

I'm sorry that your daily reward stops at day 5 and doesn't count.

In my game, the daily reward always counts. Only if I forget to pick up the daily reward does it start again at 1.

Please try our standard troubleshooting measures first:

• Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    • Updates: Check the app stores to update to the latest version of your game if needed, and the latest software update for your device.
    • Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? We recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • Reinstall: As a last resort, try deleting and then reinstalling the game. This usually fixes most issues. Just make sure your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before taking this step.

Remember, be sure to try all of the above options. 

Also, please be aware that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may be lost in the process of carrying out these steps, so it's worth trying to use them up before deleting and reinstalling the game. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?