🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Character appearance error when I got stickers

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 23,395 Level 5

I'm reporting a problem that happened to me since yesterday, which is yesterday when the "Friends Holiday Calendar" event appeared in my game. I was playing the first level of Week 1, for now it was normal. But, when I suddenly noticed a bug that I needed to go to level 1 again since I was taking my screenshots for the contest that took place yesterday.

So, my concern is that if I reach 450 stickers, will I have a chance to win the new Christmas costume for Odus with this bug?

Check out the screenshots below of this error that happened to me since yesterday:

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,570 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JONH10 I'm sorry this bug is in your game. Normally, you will receive 50 stickers a day and on day 7 you will receive the last remaining stickers for the new costume of Odus Christmas. Now, if your game has given you 50 extra stickers because you had to replay level 1 of the event, you're more likely to have an advantage. I think you're going to win the costume for sure. If a new error occurs, please let us know and we will find a solution.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,816 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@JONH10, when players are trying to win new costumes in CCFS special events, there are often "packages" hidden on or under individual candies. These packages will usually award 50 points toward winning a new costume. So, it is important to always collect those packages when they appear in special event levels. That may or may not be the case in the Holiday Calendar, but it is good to know for all special events. Good luck and have fun collecting the Holiday costumes!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?