🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost sticker fragments during game crash

Options
ooame
ooame Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, guys.

I cleared the 7th event stage of Christmas - Odus.

But the game crashed at the result screen, I only open the first gift box , get 350 fragments of Odus.

However, when logged in to the game,I cannot re-claim the last 100 fragments from the gift box , the gift box disappeared.

My player ID : 9974521058

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,015 Friends Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hello @ooame and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Thank you for sharing your issue and User ID with us. Did you collect all of the hidden packages on the Week 1 levels of the CCFS Holiday Calendar? If I remember correctly, the packages are only added during your 1st of 3 attempts, and the packages can have different point values toward a costume. If the required 450 points are not collected before the week ends, the costume remains in the "To be collected" section of your scrapbook -- your screenshot verifies this.

We have not had other players report an issue with their game crashing during the Holiday Calendar event. Even so, I will share your issue with our manager to see if we can verify that you earned the Odus Christmas costume and then have it "restored" in your scrapbook. Please tell me on what type of device you play CCFS.

In the meantime, let's make sure the problem isn't related to your device. Try these standard troubleshooting steps:

- Check the amount of free memory on your device. You need at least 2 GB.

- Check if there are updates to your CCFS app. If so, then run them. I have my games set to automatically update and am currently running version 3.8.4.

- Clear the cache (don't clear data!) on your device. We warn against clearing your data because that is where your boosters are stored.

- Force close all apps and then turn off your device. Keep it off for at least 10 seconds (some recommend a full minute) before restarting your device and launching your game.

We don't recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game because your boosters are stored on your device and will be lost if you delete the game. In contrast, your gold bars and progress are stored at King, so it is important to save your progress there.

• ooame
    Options

Hello @MountainMom , I am sure that I have completed the all stages of the 1st Week Event.

If I remember correctly, the packages are only added during your 1st of 3 attempts, and the packages have different point values toward a costume.

I cannot understand this part clearly , do you mean the final Christmas Odus Giftbox(100 points) will be auto reclaimed during my next 3 times "re-login and re-tap the Event Bar" ?

I tried several times , but nothing happened.

--

The crash is my device fault, not the game app. I will change my device in future.

Thanks for your reply.

• ooame
    Options

@MountainMom problem solved.

I get the next Normal Gift Box , and the event box re-appeared!

Now I got Christmas Odus!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,015 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ooame, I am very happy to hear your good news! Please enjoy the remaining days of the Holiday Calendar and join us for our other activities.

While you are here, I encourage you to explore all sections of our Candy Crush Friends Saga forum. You can click on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile. And let me know if you want to be added to our tag list to receive notifications about new events.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,983 Friends Moderator
    Options

Congratulations @ooame. I'm glad to hear that everything is fine now. 

Please also take part in our competitions to win gold bars, HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?