🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does the game's music change like that when you enter?  🔇🤷 

Options
JONH10
JONH10 Posts: 25,335 Level 5

I'm noticing something about the music in my game, when I started my game I was uncomfortable that the music was missing, since I went into the settings to change the game's music and sound effects, it was deactivated even though I didn't click on it myself. Why is the music still disabled because I didn't click on the deactivate option?

Best Answer

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JONH10 thank you very much for your question.

Our studios keep various statistics about used functions and complaints about some features. Depending on the result, functions will always be active or offered optionally.

The first thing players noticed with the music disabled was the one in Blossom Blast Saga. There was only one complaint in our community about the sound no longer being turned on by default. 

However, the studio (in all games) has received more requests that the music is not used by players because the players either listen to the radio in parallel or use streaming services for music. Especially now during the holidays, many gamers want to listen to Christmas or winter music rather than the music offered in our various games.

Therefore, the studio is currently testing that the music can be turned on optionally. I know it's annoying for the players who like to play with the music in the game. However, according to the studio's statistics, only about 10 percent of players do so (I'm one of the 90 percent of players who don't use this feature).

I hope you can understand the studio's approach. 

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,944 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @JONH10 thank you very much for your question.

Our studios keep various statistics about used functions and complaints about some features. Depending on the result, functions will always be active or offered optionally.

The first thing players noticed with the music disabled was the one in Blossom Blast Saga. There was only one complaint in our community about the sound no longer being turned on by default. 

However, the studio (in all games) has received more requests that the music is not used by players because the players either listen to the radio in parallel or use streaming services for music. Especially now during the holidays, many gamers want to listen to Christmas or winter music rather than the music offered in our various games.

Therefore, the studio is currently testing that the music can be turned on optionally. I know it's annoying for the players who like to play with the music in the game. However, according to the studio's statistics, only about 10 percent of players do so (I'm one of the 90 percent of players who don't use this feature).

I hope you can understand the studio's approach. 

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 25,335 Level 5
    Options

And also according to what was said by players who made some complaints about the functionality of the music not being up to standard, it also happened to me in "Candy Crush Soda Saga" that the music was disabled. Often, the studio can collaborate to fix this problem, so I understand this approach, @DieOmimi.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?