🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New years event?

Options
Solarwave
Solarwave Posts: 243 Level 3

It's been A year since I played this game (due too repeats.), so I forgot somethings. When does the Lunar new years event start? And is there any idea if there will be a new costume?

Answers

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Solarwave and Welcome back! We don't get advance notice of the special events in CCFS. We recently completed a 5-week Holiday Calendar event and most players currently have the Bubblegum Troll event and/or the Dachs Delivery Service event. Since Lunar New Year begins on February 10, we will patiently wait to see if there will be a special evrnt associated with it.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,769 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Solarwave, the 2024 Lunar New Year event begins in 3 days. You should gave the announcement in your game now. Unfortunately, it looks like the costume is not new -- it looks like Lunar New Year Tiffi has returned. So, if you don't already have this costume, you can add it to your scrapbook by completing the 2024 event. Be sure to collect all hidden packages on select levels -- you will need all the points awarded with those packages to earn the costume. Or, those points can be used to complete a previous attempt to win the costume. .

I am glad you are back and are celebrating your 2nd anniversary with us! I hope you will check out our new Contests, too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?