Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
How can I get friends?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Glmrtwns and Welcome to our Friendtastic community!
Unfortunately, there is no function to add friends in our game. My friends list consists of random players who have been added by the system side and friends that I have added through other King games. I don't have a Facebook account so I don't know if this is the same on that platform.
One of our players created an IDEA to improve this feature in CCFS. The more votes the idea gets, the more likely the Studio will add it to their list of priorities for the game.
Tap on the bold green font below to see the idea. If you agree with it, add your vote by tapping the vote counter in the lower left corner of the original idea.
better-way-to-add-friends/p1